Sunday, December 7, 2008

Prom King Opens Manchester Dog Park, Part I

Hi everyone. I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did, but I'm pretty sure you didn't. Cuz not everyone can be a Prom King like me. Yesterday I did a little jailbreak in Brrr Mont and went to visit my yellow lab girlfriend, Charlie, and her Boy. Then today, oh, the GLORY! First, it started snowing, and then I went to the Grand Opening of the Manchester Dog Park. It is actually big enough for me to get some real speed, and best of all, I found some new girlfriends. Here you see the 3 of us, Ella the Great Dane, and a Golden Girl whose name I forgot. As you can see, they can't get enough of me as I patrol the boundaries and tell everydog who's here. 


Ella is the first girl who is actually bigger than me; she weighs in around 125 pounds. And she's a few months older. So I had to get her interested and impressed by my stick dancing skillz:


Once I had her properly interested, she stayed close by my Prom King Handsomeness. Who wouldn't want to be right next to me anyway?


I was especially enamored of her one ear turned inside out from all our wrestling. As you can see, I like to keep her all to myself. She's mine!



Oh yeah, there were other dogs and people there too. Lots of big dogs, though none quite as big and majestic as Ella and me. A few Golden Girls, a whole lotta Labs and Lab mixes, and a few humans with treats were also there to pay tribute to me. Oh yeah, and pictures with Santa. If Momma can figure out how to get them she will post them some day. 

If you want more pictures of glorious ME, don't forget to get your 2009 Kuvasz Calendar. The money goes to kuvasz rescue which is a worthy cause.

PeePee Ess: Mango, maybe we could meet here and play when you go to camp next summer?!

13 comments:

Jan said...

Great pictures but I really think you need a crown. And a sceptor. And maybe an ermine robe.

Skip the robe.

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Looks like a really koool dog park!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanislaw said...

Ella looks like she could have used some of your lush winter-ready coat. Did you offer to share? I heard that's a good way to get the ladies to snug in real close. But I don't know why any dude would want an icky girl all over them anyway!

Emily said...

oooh, Bigz--that purdy Dane is sweet on you!

Anonymous said...

oh boy that park looks extra fun! I wish I could go with you and play! I love to run and play and learn fun stuff!

Balboa said...

Wow, it didn't take Ella long to realize just how impressive and cool you are.

You are the king!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Allison Walton said...

Hi Biggie! We really like your blog. Looks like you'd be a good playmate for us--big and strong and fluffy!

It's nice to meet you!

Woof,
Gus and Waldo
(and Dog Mom)

Unknown said...

Madison wants to come and play! She thinks that she would be the perfect girlfriend for Biggie - her black coat with his white would be a real show-stopper! And she is going to be a big girl, too ...

Unknown said...

Total awesomeness! Looks like you had a blast and I can certainly see why you would be crowned the prom king!

Lindsay said...

What an excellent weekend, Biggie! Great park, great girls.... what more could a guy ask for?

I don't think I've ever seen you with a doggy that was bigger than you are. Must have been nice to be with some doggies that you didn't need to be so careful of!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Biggie-Z said...

Dannan, it's true, she may be the biggest one since I got close to adult size, but my brother Tex has always been bigger than me (we haven't seen him in a year) and I have a friend Levi who is a Weimaraner/Dobie mix who is really strong and quick and he's only like 10-20 pounds less than me, he jumps over me sometimes. So we play pretty rough. But yes, most of the time I have to be a little gentle.

Biggie-Z said...

Saint Lover, if you were ever up here in Brrr Mont you would totally ROOL the run! People up there dig big dogs.

Madison, I wish we could meet and play someday. But I don't think my Momma is driving to Florida any time soon, plus it's too HOT and I don't have an airline crate that's big enough for me. Sigh... the stresses of being large and fluffy... We will jusst have to have a long-distance relationship.

Biggie-Z said...

Stanislaw and the other boyz: You don't know what you're missing. Girl dogs are just the best, they make me get all mushy when they jump on me and then I have to lie down and entice them to lie on me. And they smell really good too and they don't always get so wild. I like to cuddle too, and they are fun to cuddle with.

Don't get me wrong, I like my posse of big rowdy boyz (soon to make an appearance on the blog too), but it's just different with the girls.