Thursday, December 18, 2008

**I'm FAMOUS! Well, almost famous...**


My little buddy Rowdy is the FAMOUS one. He eats better than I do because his dad does a whole lifestyle and wellness show and books that mainly focuses on gluten-free food and celiac disease for people. He makes it all look so delicious and he does talk about healthy eating for doggies too. So he might even talk about me and the Wonder Ingredient that I get in my food every day to keep me looking and feeling tip top. Can you guess what it is? You'll have to listen to Uncle Frank tomorrow to find out.
That's TOMORROW, FRIDAY DEC. 19 at 1:30 PM, LIVE on SIRIUS/XM RADIO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't even begin to guess Biggie. Well we can begin, but everything is kind of gross ... is is some kind of fish product? Stinky fish oil? Madison has a fondness for water delicacies ...

Peanut said...

Well I missed this. Hmm did you say what it is on your blog. IF not can you tell us?