Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bah, HUMBUG!

So.
A few days ago Momma and P-Daddy were doing all this packing and usually when they do all that packing it means we are going to Brr Mont. And then they put my seat belt on and we got in the car and it was very exciting because it turns out we were not going to Brr Mont but instead we went to CAMP! And so I thought this was the best Christmas present in the world because much as I love going to camp, camp would be a million, zillion, gazillion, BAJILLION times better if we were all going to camp together! So for the last hour to camp I couldn't stop whimpering in excitement. We got out of the car and I was all, like, Momma, this is where we'll sleep!! and this is the dog run where we'll play!! and look at all my friends I can't wait for you to meet them!! and this is where I slept last time!!! And Momma and P-Daddy walked around in the big dog run and Momma even came in my little private run with me when I showed her how you can get there from inside and outside AND THEN THEY LEFT ME THERE.

I was ABANDONED.

And while there were having picnics on the beach in Male a Boo and getting dive bombed by seagulls...



...I was sitting in the snow freezing my butt off. Momma, if you'd taken me with you I would have protected you from the dive bombers.


But NO, they had to go hang out with Auntie Pita and Santa Claus' sister Monica instead. Look how much fun they are having:



And reminder, here I am. Remember ME, Momma?


So Merry Christmas to everyone else, but not to people who ABANDON their pups at very important times like Christmas! I don't care if that airline crate that is a little too small for me and won't even fit in your wagon. Humans are supposed to be really good at problem solving, I'm sure they could solve THIS problem if they really cared.

Bah, humbug!

16 comments:

Pei In The Life said...

Gee Biggie, Shall we stage an escape attempt? Let me round up a few friends and we'll rescue you. I can be the amazing Bolo, Ninja Pei! Oh, yeah, I like that. Be there soon! Be strong Biggie!
-Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Amber-Mae said...

OMG! What horrible people they are! You need to give'em some Kuvasv treatment when they come back!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Poor Biggie!

My LGD guy, (who was purebred three times over(Great Pyr/Malamute x Akita)) but not a Kuvasz, could only take about 2 days away from his job, even when the kennel owners let him stay right in their house with him! Then he'd mope and stop eating.

He got lucky one year and he got to come to my mom's house for Christmas. She pronounced him "a perfect house guest".

You need to work on convincing your people you too could be the "perfect house guest" anywhere. (Regulations be damned!)

Currently Dogless.

Dexter said...

BIGGIE! Oh, that made me cry to see you all buried in the snow while mom and p-daddy were off playing.

You are like little Ebenezer Scrooge left behind when all the other kids went home for the holidays. Try not to hold a grudge.

Slobbers,
Mango

Jan said...

Humans always feel so guilty after they abandon their four legged furry friends that we can rule the household for days after.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Anonymous said...

Haha! You have terrible parents. Terrible!

I can't believe that they just left you! You should not wag your tail or look at them for at least a day when they come back.

Peanut said...

Oh sorry you got abandoned. Next time tell you mom and dad to bring you down here.

the many Bs said...

poooor Biggie, we're sorry you got left behind. don't you really love the snow better than the hot weather though? we hope you have a nice christmas!

woofs.

Unknown said...

Poor Biggie!!! Merry Christmas to you, even if you are at camp.

Unknown said...

Oh Biggie Darling! That is so unfair! And to see you all frozen up with snow and ice and ALONE! Next time, you just say you're going to hitchhike to FLO-RI-DUH and let them go to Male a boo.

Anonymous said...

That stinks! You kinda look like a polar bear in your photo though!

Biggie-Z said...

Thanks for your support! I thought about breaking out but I had 2 square meals a day, some snow and good human company and lots of dogs to play with, and they let me guard the entire compound. So I figured I could tough it out a little. Besides there was work to do.

I also tried to give my humans a taste of their own medicine but really, I was just so happy to see them that I just pretty much did everything they told me to and did all my commands and was a polite boy who sat for his petting. Plus, I was really hungry, and the sooner I let me humans get all that petting and cuddling over with, the sooner I could eat.

Happy new year,
Biggie

Biggie-Z said...

4Bs - yeah, I really do like the snow better, but don't tell my humans, I figure I can guilt them into extra chicken for dinner for at least a few days.

SewCrazyDogLady said...

oh poor big guy! I know my furry kids hate it when we abandon them too... but we are lucky that they have in house doggy sitter.

Lindsay said...

Oh, Biggie! I am very unhappy to hear that your people ABANDONED you! As a doggy with recent ABANDONMENT experience, I must say that it is shameful and horrific of our peoples to do this. It lifts my heart to hear that your time at camp was so good. I would never tell them that, of course!

Happy WROO year!
Dannan