The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Stan and Big Pupi are quite honest about their peeble and pooble adventures, and their frank openness - let's face it, they let it ALL hang out - has made it oh so much easier for me to go on my rants. Stan and Big Pupi didn't include an icon in their post, which maybe makes this the cheapest award ever - no prize, not even an icon! So I'll just make one up of my own:
oh never mind. Momma is too lazy to figure something out. This honesty thing sure is fun!
Since I was about to embark on a series of posts about my raw diet (and this is especially cool since Stan and Big Pupi were the ones who gave me this invisible "award"), I figured I'd tell you 10 honest-to-goodness-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth facts about my diet and my eating habits:
1. When I am hungry I go sit in my crate and wait for food to appear. (I always get fed in my crate.)
2. I'm almost ALWAYS hungry.
3. When my 2nd human gets home from work, I'll look at them and then go sit in my crate and wait for dinner, even though 1st human already fed me. This trick has never worked before, but it *might* work the next time I try it!
4. I'm slightly finicky about my fruit, but give me any lightly cooked orange vegetable (pumpkin, yams, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes) and I will gobble it up.
5. I LOVE carbs. Anything starchy is my favorite.
6. I like to eat snow though I don't care about ice cubes.
7. I once caught a live duck but Momma made me let it go.
8. ditto, but a NYC street pigeon.
9. ditto, but a mouse.
10. I was on a leash when I did #8 and #9. heh.
Now, to pass it on to 7 friends:
Madison - She's a big girl who is learning to be a great Ft. Lauderdale ambassador and healing her family's broken hearts
George - Because he is so open about how much love he has to give (basically, it's endless)
Amber-Mae - She let "anonymous" have it! You tell 'em!
Wally - for all his Barking for Barack, he's definitely keepin' it real.
Misty the Alpha Poodle - for reminding me about the Idiotarod.
Peanut and Flash - for their uncontained and open joy at Dad's homecoming. (He's a veterinanarian)
Dannan - for his indomitable spirit.
Now off to more posts about RAW FOOD!