Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gender Identity

So do you pups out there ever have random people come up and assume you're a boy when you're a girl and vice versa? Jeez, I hate that. People don't make that mistake often with me, because I'm so big and I'm such a goofball. But last week my doggie day care lost my GREEN LEASH and so they sent me home with one of their leashes. Now all of a sudden everyone thinks I'm a girl! But I happen to like this leash since it makes me very visible (Biggie, you're so big you're visible anywhere...) and goes very nicely with my white fur. Who says hot pink is only for girls?? I am very comfortable with my masculinity, even after last week's experiment with cross-dressing.

(click on pic to enlarge)

9 comments:

Emily said...

you get to go to doggie day care?! Jealous! *Napoleon voice* I wish I could go... There's a cool one near my house but it costs a lot of moolah. So I just wrestle Tom. It's cheaper. ha

Dexter said...

Biggie - What's up with the poopy shot? Man, humans just can't get enough of our large and generous poop action.

I'm with you! Big guys like us can wear whatever we want. We know who we are.

Mango Man

Dexter said...

P.S. I, too, envy your going to daycare. I could go too, but I would need to leave my gajingles at home (not likely).

Biggie-Z said...

Well, you all are so lucky you have a yard! I wish *I* had a yard! and my parents work long hours, so it's doggie day care or accidents and doggie cross-dressing. Their choice.

Peanut said...

no one ever thinks I'm a girl but mom used to have an american eskimo that always got called a girl even thoug he was a boy. I think you wear the pink well.

Balboa said...

It takes a REAL MAN to wear pink dude. I think next time someone thinks you're a girl, you should poop ON THEM!!!

GUESS WHAT???? You won the caption game!!! Can we email the caption award? Our email is

balboablogger at yahoo dot com

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

maybe i should get myself a pink leash to convince others that i'm indeed a girl...

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I don't get to go to doggie day care. Did they ever find your leash?