Thursday, January 24, 2008

Reading is FUNdamental!

Biggie here at last - Mommy finally let me use her new laptop. She is always working working working and so is Daddy. Daddy was talking about how he didn't get to play much "goff" last summer because I came along and turned their lives "upside down." I have no idea what they are talking about since everybody looks pretty right side up to me unless you are talking to me when I am getting a belly rub. 
So. I wanted to see what the big deal was about this "goff" thing. While Mommy was working (ok, she was IM'ing her friend but pretending she was working) I thought I would entertain myself quietly. Mommy always says reading is a good way to keep the mind occupied and to spend some quiet alone time. 


Now I know why this is called Goff DIGEST. (har har har)
I decided to read the whole magazine into little pieces so Daddy can't read it. If he goes goff next summer I will not get to play with him and goff is stupid if puppies can't be involved.  That'll show Daddy what I think about goff!


(And I will have a hard time convincing P-Daddy that I didn't put Biggie up to this!)

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Biggie that sounds like a good plan to me.