Friday, November 13, 2009

2010 Kuvasz Calendar - on sale now!


The 2010 Kuvasz Calendar is ready for orders again! Yours truly is in it again. They just can't get enough of my manly curliness. Or is it my curly manliness? Either way, I do it for my brothers and sisters who are still needing their furever homes. Support a good cause, and admire my, ahem, manly beauty.*

$19.95 plus shipping and handling. All proceeds go to Kuvasz Rescue. The calendars SOLD OUT last year so buy early and buy often!


*Momma's note: Biggie has, by far, the goofiest picture in the entire calendar. But don't hurt his feelings. He thinks he is very handsome.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Biggie! How could your mean mom call you goofy. As if. You are never silly, always handsome (like myself).

Slobbers,
Mango

Mike said...

Kuvasz should do a calendar just of goofy pics. That would be a great uplifting gift. ;)