This year, I am sponsoring a special talent event called DOG PILE. The rules are simple:
1. Take stuff and pile it on yourself (yourself being the dog, not your human).
2. Have your human take ONE picture of it and pee-mail it to me at Biggie.the.Kuvasz@gmail.com BY FEBRUARY 1.
3. In the email, include the following information:
-your human's name if they want
-your bloggy address
-your breed or predominant breedS (like the rest of Mango Minster, mixed up confused breeds is ok)
-your approximate size or surface area
-the number of things you have piled on you and a list of what they are
-NO PHOTOSHOPPED or otherwise altered pictures!!
4. Winners with the most # of things piled on will win a $20 donation made in their name to Kuvasz Rescue or a dog product or toy of my choosing.
5. The decisions of The Great White (that's me, judging) will be final. If we get enough entries I might arbitrarily make small dog/large dog categories since a dog with a large surface area can have more stuff piled on him than, say, a toy poodle.
-each thing piled on the dog must actually be ON the dog, not next to or touching or leaning.
-stuffies, shoes, toys, pieces of biscuit or liver, all count so long as they are visible in the picture without Biggie-fying the picture.
-blankets, appliances, grandfather clocks, other cracker dogs and children (and stuff like that) are not appropriate
Here I am demonstrating a proper Dog Pile contestant entry:
My score with this entry would be 4: the duck, the gingerbread house, the squeaky truck and the rope bone. The fluffy ball does not count. I am also not capitalizing on the small toys - I think there is something INSIDE the gingerbread house but you can't see it without Biggiefying the picture, and it is not directly ON me, it is inside the gingerbread house that is on me. So it doesn't count.
Here is a sad Dog Pile entry that would get a score of ZERO:
The dog bed is all tangled up in me and I am using it to pin my Orvis chicken. Not a good entry, despite the laser eyes.
Keep checking back here for exciting updates!